I had chemo yesterday (Memorial Day). It went well, it was an easy commute in and out of the city. I am starting to feel like shit already, I started the morning off with a nice puke. Probably due to the megadose of chocolate Ice Cream after the grilled spring onions. I'm back at work today also. I have to get aclimated to it again. At least I see my therapist today. I feel like crying because I don't want to do this anymore but I have no options. I'm not as brave as many of you may think at times
6 comments:
I beg to differ about your courage, Phil.
You definately have other options..
You could give up on chemo.
You could give up on life.
I don't see you doing either of those, my friend. So I say you are very brave.
=0)
Thanks Kayla, I get all kookie with the chemo
I think you are pobably a lot braver than anyone realizes. And the chemo does make you kookie...and crying is okay. *hug*
brave? who is? I mean, really? people do what they have to do when they feel there are no other choices . . .
Just to show how my emotions are a rollercoaster, maybe being brave is doing what you need to do even if you have a choice. I could be a wuss and give up
It's not a matter of being brave, it's about living!
Post a Comment