Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I'm beyond pissed right now. I have to have another operation then do more chemo so the next 8-10 months of my life are going to be a living hell again. To top it off, my Mom is in the hospital with pneumonia as of last night and I'm battling my insurance to get my sons extensive dental work covered. He needs some major work but that needs to be done in the hospital. Dental won't cover it and the medical won't either because it's not the result of an accident. So if I were to kick the fucking teeth in of the asshole on the phone with the insurance company, he'd be covered, but if he's a little kid who needs to have to done in the hospital it's not covered.
1 comment:
Double Fuck!!
So sorry it's hitting you all at once..
Hang in there my friend.
I hope your mom is better by now.
(this is 3/6/07)
Post a Comment